Somnia Launches Anesthesia Services Bootcamp for Hospital and ASC Leaders
New weekly webinar series for month of May
HARRISON, NY – Somnia Anesthesia, an anesthesia practice management company serving hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and office-based facilities nationwide, is launching a new weekly webinar series called “Anesthesia Services Bootcamp for Hospital and ASC Leaders” in May 2022. This webinar series will help Hospital and ASC Leaders learn how to provide structure around their existing anesthesia group to help them brace for the staffing shortage impact that they have or will be facing. It will provide unbiased information.
- Tues., May 3: Stretching Coverage —Anesthesia Shortages 101
- Thurs., May 5: Monitoring & Rewarding Coverage —OR, Practice Analytics and P4P
- Tues., May 10: Stretching Coverage — Real-Time Heat Mapping
- Thurs., May 12: Stretching Coverage — Scheduling into Surgeon Block from PAT or POM
- Tues., May 17: Creating Coverage —Starting a Residency | Rotations |ARRP Program
- Thurs., May 19: Creating Coverage —Starting a CRNA School | rotations
- Tues., May 24: Retaining Coverage – Investing in Your Staff – Education & Skill Expansion
Somnia clinicians and management will share their experiences and expertise working with hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers so leaders at these facilities can understand what is needed to thrive in this ever-competitive anesthesia landscape. The webinars cover strategies and tips for facilities to retain cost effective anesthesia services while maintaining the highest quality care.
Those interested in attending any of these webinars can click here to register.
About Somnia Anesthesia
Somnia Anesthesia is a leading national anesthesia practice management company, serving healthcare facilities throughout the country. Owned and operated by anesthesiologists since 1996, Somnia provides a comprehensive and customized anesthesia services solution to each client. An extensive in-house infrastructure and single-minded focus on anesthesiology enable Somnia to assemble and manage local anesthesia teams that consistently perform at peak levels, deliver high-quality patient care, enhance operating room efficiency, and achieve surgeon and patient satisfaction. For more information visit, www.somniainc.com.