Charlotte Hungerford Hospital is a 109-bed hospital with the professionals, facilities and resources patients and their families need for renewed good health. Charlotte Hungerford Hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s three-year accreditation Gold Seal of Approval™ by demonstrating compliance with national standards for healthcare quality and safety in hospitals.
Litchfield County’s largest town, Torrington, is home to the iconic Warner Theater located in the Downtown Torrington Historic District which also includes many places to eat and gather. Annual events throughout the year include Torrington Farmers Market, Main Street Marketplace, and the Winter Festival at Burr Pond.
Torrington has several parks including Burr Pond State Park, Paugnut State Forest, and John A. Minetto State Park, each offering a variety recreational activity.
Torrington school district students continuously score well on Standardized Achievement Tests and Connecticut Mastery Tests.
- Board Certification
- State Licensure
- ACLS | PALS
- DEA, CDS required
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Call 1:4 with post-call day off
- 13 weeks Paid Time Off
- Low call back – averages 1x per week
- Employee (W2)
- Per Diem Options Available – $225/hr
- Community Hospital
- 109 beds; 4 ORs + 1 GI + OB
- Annual case volume: 5,000
- Case mix: general, orthopedic, GI and minimal OB