CRNA — Immediate job openings for PD nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) at Nassau University Medical Center.
Nassau PD CRNA
Immediate job openings for PD nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, NY.
Immediate job openings for PD nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, NY. Great opportunity to broaden your clinical and leadership skills. Be part of a collaborative team that shapes an innovative department focused on patient safety, quality, and continuing medical education and delivers care through perioperative medicine. Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
• 533-bed Level 1 Trauma Center (adult); Level III NICU
• Five working ORs; 7 dark (temporarily)
• Mix of general, GYN, optho, ortho, and plastics. No hearts. Fewer than 75 intracranial cases; about 1,500 deliveries and 3,000 endo procedures (2-rm suite)
• Adhering to and promoting state/federal requirements as well as Accreditation, CMS, Professional Association, Medication Management, By-Laws, Operating Room and Department Standards.
• Create, manage and maintain checklists for best-practice care pathways; participate in/document daily huddles, time-outs, and intra-op pauses.
• Multiple shifts: 24-hour for trauma and OB; 10s/12s/16s for OR; 10-hr for endo
• One 24/7 call (:30 response time)
• Primary anesthesia caregiver; provide pre, intra- and postop anesthesia services 24/365.
• Thorough and compliant documentation of all encounters, ministrations and medications administered; transitions of care; scan all medications used; reconcile all controlled/non-controlled medications.
• Provide breaks, teach, assisting with other department functions; mentor as necessary.
• Active NYS License
• Experience with Trauma
Visit our practice community page here: https://somniaanesthesiaservices.com/practice-communities/nassau-university-medical-center/