Anesthesiologist — New Cardiac opportunity at Dignity St. John & Pleasant Valley in seaside community.
Oxnard MD cardiac
New Cardiac opportunity at Dignity St. John & Pleasant Valley in seaside community west of LA.
We currently have a cardiac opportunity available for a skilled anesthesiologist at one of the largest health systems, Dignity St. John Regional and St. John Pleasant Valley Medical Centers in Oxnard and Camarillo, a seaside city west of Los Angeles, in California. Be part of a highly collaborative, supportive, innovative, compassionate team.
• 11 ORs/anesthetic sites (combined)
• Cases include: general, cardiac, vascular, urologic, orthopaedic, GYN, ENT, Optho, NORA (GI, EP lab, Cath lab, Watchmen, TAVR); OB-816 epidural, 225 c-sections
• St. John Regional Medical Center, Oxnard-230 beds
• St. John Pleasant Valley Medical Center-81 beds
• Job Requirements/Responsibilities:
• Current Board Certification
• Current CA License
• Cardiac fellowship
• Variety of shifts: 8s/10s/12s; flexible scheduling
• All Call from home; call back for epidurals (not many surgeries)
• Highly competitive compensation
• Generous PTO
Join a team that will respect and care for your professional and personal well-being in a collegial environment in which your clinical skills can grow.