CRNA — Join Our Travel Team.
Somnia Anesthesia has recently partnered with SecureMD to provide anesthesia services to state correctional facilities across California. The days to be covered will be sporadic. GI experience is preferred. CRNAs will work independently along with surgeon, there will be no MDA. An average of 10-12 cases per day typically include Colonoscopies, EGDs, Polypectomies, Biopsies, and Esophageal Banding.
- San Quentin State Prison – San Quentin, CA
- Valley State Prison for Women – Chowchilla, CA
- Central California Women’s Facility- Chowchilla, CA
- Correctional Training Facility – Soledad, CA
- Salinas Valley State Prison – Soledad, CA
- California Healthcare Facility- Stockton CA
- Mule Creek State Prison – Ione, CA
- Deuel Vocational Institution – Tracy, CA
- Sierra Conservation Institution – Jamestown, CA
- Avenal State Prison – Avenal, CA
- California Correctional Institution – Tehachapi, CA
- California Rehabilitation Facility (Substance Abuse Treatment Facility) – Corcoran, CA
- California Men’s Colony- San Luis Obispo, CA
- NBCRNA Certification
- CA RN & APRN License
- BLS & ACLS issued by the American Heart Association
- Willingness to Travel
- Enrollment to Healthnet preferred
A comprehensive benefits package is available.