Anesthesiologist — Immediate job openings for PD anesthesiologists at Nassau University Medical Center.
Nassau PD MD
Immediate job openings for PD anesthesiologists at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, NY.
Immediate job openings for PD anesthesiologists at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, NY. Great opportunity to broaden your clinical and leadership skills. Be part of a collaborative team that shapes an innovative department focused on patient safety, quality, and continuing medical education and delivers care through perioperative medicine. Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
• 533-bed Level 1 Trauma Center (adult); Level III NICU
• Five working ORs; 7 dark (temporarily)
• Mix of general, GYN, optho, ortho, and plastics. No hearts. Fewer than 75 intracranial cases; about 1,500 deliveries and 3,000 endo procedures (2-rm suite)
• Provide anesthesia as necessary; pre, intra-, postop care consistent with professional guidelines/standards
• Ensure service delivery complies with state/federal requirements and meets with professional, medication management, hospital bylaws, OR and other standards
• Multiple shifts: 24-hour for trauma and OB; 10s/12s/16s for OR; 10-hr for endo
• One 24/7 call (:30 response time)
• Ensure ongoing, comprehensive communication throughout care episode
• Embody a culture of quality and safety; enable efficiency
• Acquire and apply perioperative medicine best practices
• Teach, mentor, provide breaks and support when needed
• Board certification
• Active NYS License
• Experience with Trauma